Leave the AAAs behind and enjoy unlimited light from the power of the sun. The SunLight's integrated solar panel creates self-reliant recharging and maximizes efficiency through an integrated sundial and kickstand for optimal setup. A highly effective personal light, it packs easily and is perfect for campsites, wayfinding, and even a little bit of fun.
- 100 lumen dimmable white lantern
- Light with color thru RGB LEDs or cycle w/ Party Mode
- Solar charge in 7 hours or micro USB charge in 2 hours
- Up to 50 hours run time
- Ultra packable, the size of an ice cream sandwich
MATERIALS: High-Strength forged 6061 aluminum
RECOMMENDED FUEL SIZE: For Best Results Use Sticks up to 18mm in diameter
Bring the stars a little closer with this constellation of lights, designed for easy, instant setup. Containing four lights per string, the SiteLight Mini can light pathways, campsites, and tents with 150 lumens of dimmable ambient light. Set on 10 feet of cord and daisy-chainable, power it with the BioLite PowerLight or BaseLantern or any USB source with included adapter.
- 4x 150 lumen LED string lights
- Daisy chain output - connect additional string lights
- Cord stabilizers for accurate overhead focused light
- 135 Lumen Lantern with  modes: White, Bright White, Red, White Strobe, Red Strobe
- 1350mAh USB rechargable li-on battery
- Provides up to 52 hours of light or a power boost to your phone
- Wire clipstand can be used to wear, hang, or tabletop your light
- Easy-Install Bike Mount Included
Cookware designed to meet the needs of an outdoor meal. A true grab-and-go system, the KettlePot pours like a kettle and cooks like a pot while doubling as a carrying case for the BioLite CampStove.
- Stainless steel design
- 1.5L Capacity
- Fuel: Burns firewood or charcoal
- Burntime: 24hr on LOW, 10hr on MED, 5hr on HI
- Dimensions: 27" x 13" x 15.8"
- Weight: 19.8 lbs
Cook your favorite meals over wood with one of the lightest tabletop grills on the market. Transform your BioLite CampStove 2 into a wood-fired grilling surface with this seamless and fun attachment.
- 55” sq. of cooking space
- Fuel intake lid for fast fueling
- Steel grill grate cooks up to 4 burgers
- Stove generates 3W power to charge devices
- Burn sticks, wood scraps, or pellets
- KettlePot stores CampStove to save pack space
- Boil 1L of water in 4.5 minutes
- Grilltop fits up to four burgers
- FlexLight included to illuminate cooktop
- Summer Special: Free CoffeePress included
- 2200mAh battery with 5 watt USB charge-out
- 13.25” diameter stove top
- Burns solid biomass (twigs, firewood, etc.)
- Weight: 17.92 lbs